Cosmetic Professional Development-The Leading Cosmetic Training Specialised Nursing
Cosmetic nurses or aesthetics are no different from a nurse that they have a sincere impact on a patient’s life. From the use of non-invasive procedures like injectables and skincare treatment, you may aid people as part of their professional path. Providing pre and post-operative care for plastic surgery also patient care while working under the direction of an aesthetic nurse can assist the plastic surgeon and cosmetic dermatologists.
In Australia, a cosmetic nurse course specialises in the best training available on the marketplace. With a specialisation in cosmetic injectables, CPD Institute provides the most advanced cosmetic training with a safe and friendly environment, good teaching, and professional growth of top priorities at CPD Institutes of Australia. All courses are engaging and taught by some of the most well-respected people in the field.
What CPD offers nursing programs in cosmetics?
At CPD, it is a fulfilling career choice for nurses in cosmetics nursing. Globally, the aesthetic today is expanding quickly, with non-invasive procedures, such as laser, body shaping, and other cosmetic injectables seeing major expansion.
As the expansion of cosmetic clinics opens in Australia, there is a growing need for training in cosmetic medicine, nursing, and dermal therapies.
The CPD website will serve as a resource for nurses who wish to add cosmetic treatment to their practice.
- Professional Qualification In Cosmetic Nursing
- Cosmetic Injectable Modules
- Platelets-Rich Plasma of PRP
- Advanced Skin Science
- Business Courses
- Coaching Courses
- First-Aid Courses
- Private Training
- Dermaplaning Courses
- PDO Mono Threads Course
- CPD Nurse Membership
What is the purpose of CPD Nurse membership?
CPD Nurse Membership is to support nurses trained in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine. There is also a pathway to make a run on your business as a cosmetic nurse injector that will train supporting doctors. However, there are benefits of CPD membership for nurses, such as the following:
- CPD membership for nurses will communicate at Skype/Facetime consultation and prescription orders with doctors and access your iPad app to know what you need to practice securely.
- Place an order for medicine directly with the pharmacy.
- CPD’s ongoing support & guidance.
- CPD members receive free training every year.
- Nurses with CPD memberships have priority access to special events.
- CPD members can access CPD Nurse FB Groups
- You can avail CPD nurse handbook to all CPD members.
What advantages of these courses?
- In the cosmetic industry, aesthetic nurses are taking courses because they have the required sets of skills and because the market is expanding.
- Nurses can learn to apply skin treatments and other cosmetic procedures in a part-time or full-time cosmetic business.
- Cosmetic nurses can earn more income, and more are enrolling in aesthetic nursing courses, such as botox treatments which typically cost approximately £300 and might make $1,500 a week. A monthly income of £6,000 might be possible!